Frozen Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the ToP related private server Frozen Memories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We want a real class balance !

Go down 
+2
death
shika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shika

We want a real class balance ! Empty
PostSubject: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 am

For start i only want said you don't have do a class balance, the class who need balance is magical class.
Yous have do good job when you have give more power to SS but why you forgot the other class ?
And don't forgot ss = impossible to kill for magical class.

Magical class is really hard to play in top, specially in private server !
I will said you my history and its almost same then all poeple who play private server :

I am cleric i play for about 1mounth i join good guild and i be a real good cleric if it's not the best cleric of server,
But in DW if a cruz show me he only need a slash for broke my shield ! and whithout sp i can't use skill!
It's same for ss or champ ! when i bolt them i do just 2-3k damage and ss in private server have 8k hp and champ 25k !
So it's ok it's juste cause i need more gem so i go in CA for try find gem... But how when i do only 400-700 damage in player when they have 10k hp !
So i am all time beg the leader to give me some gem and BD cause a cleric can't kill a bd mob alone !!!
And if i beg all time all poeple of guild will think i am a noob, that's why i dont answear for gem and i stay a bad and SAD player.
It's almost same history for voy or sm.
That's why about 1mounth we are lazy and leave our class for do a SS champ or CRUZ.

And now we can't see any magical class in server but you don't wonder why ?

If we want save the magical class you must do a balance and i propose this :

Cleric :

This class is supposed be a real healer and the tanker of magical class but why they die to easly ?

Bolt : 13.286 damage per spr with std magic ===> make it at 15 per spr with std magic
and reduce the cooldown when the spr >300.And better damage in CA

Energy shield : it reduce damage per 3 / make it to reduce damage by 7-9 ( it's not really much because they only be a good tanker and They will can have a chance to kill a cruz with that and never whithout).

SM :

This class is "Seal Master" so she must be the best sealer but whe ss is better ?

Bolt : 13.286 damage per spr with std magic ===> make it at 15 per spr with std magic
and reduce the cooldown when the spr >300. and a better damage in CA

Shadow insignia : add the speed reduce by 15% and a damage of 100-300 all sec.

seal of elder : add a stun of 3-5sec.

Voy:

They are supposed be a great class and the second best damage dealer !!! ? AND WHAT IT IS ? only the so baaad class of the game
make it better !!!

For start make a new coral who can be wear at lvl 80 with 5pr 10spr 10con.( all coral)

counsh : it will have 75% chance to stun like CA.

Lighting curtain: Reduce massively the couldown.

Whith that you will have a real class balance, and all poeple who will said it's too unfair it's cause they never play magical class.
And if one of that magical class will be too strong why not for the first time of the game a magical class will be not the best class ?
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:01 am

yes agree, it's a bit boring to be killed by overpowered cruz^^ specially when you bolt slower and when they can recove their hp with cake before you can bolt again ...
and etc etc (you surely know better than me what change you done ^^)

it was just to say that I am agree with shika and the balance is one of better point of your server^^
then i want to say thanks if you can resolve this problem^^

this change is a way to balance things, but with the balance their was before the wipe, it will still really nice.
Back to top Go down
strawberry

PostSubject: Re: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:05 pm

I agree and im a cruz xD. I came to this server because of balance, and so did alot of other ppl. Since the balance is off ive noticed that alot of your top players left. I think you should fix it soon before anymore players leave.

Thx,
Ike
Back to top Go down
MoonLightZ

MoonLightZ

PostSubject: Re: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 am

You really need to balance classes.... tongue Theres no point going to CA with a spirit class... since, we cant kill, When we killing chests we get ksed or something, and they pwn us in secs
Back to top Go down
xVerax

xVerax

PostSubject: Re: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
jocke93

PostSubject: Re: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:29 pm

The server will be better if we gets 100 as max stats... not 120
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We want a real class balance !   We want a real class balance ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We want a real class balance !
Page 1 of 1