Frozen Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the members of the ToP related private server Frozen Memories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the bolt of cleric.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shika

About the bolt of cleric. Empty
PostSubject: About the bolt of cleric.   About the bolt of cleric. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi all poeple.

Yesterday the Bolt was so much, that was good for exp ,for farm ...
But vs player that was so much and we was can kill poeple so easly.

But now you reduce the power so much !!
That's ok vs player, But vs mob NO, we cant exp with thats lil bolt now.

I propose to give us back the power from yesterday vs mobs and don't change vs player.

So all poeple will be happy.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: About the bolt of cleric.   About the bolt of cleric. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm

+ 19652368 for shika -_-

WTF ??? for the first time cleric are not a class who can only be played like an alt char for buffing, and you broke all ?? finally we can farm ! finally we can exp (still less than cruz or ss, but that was nice) and now we can't do nothing ! ofc bolt was a bit abuse VS player thats what we asked to change ..... but versus mob NO, what interest to play with that class who can't now get any chest at DW or CA, who can't kill mob, who can't farm, who can't exp ? i am a better support cleric than a pk cleric, but only buffing and healing (the heal still low u_u even with 300 spr) is boring... especially when overpowered cruz still own all because they get all chest and full lvl 4 or 5 UG before balance class .....

now what can we do ? same as before :/ looking other pown us and get all chest and mobs.

Shika is true, if we can let the bolt vs plyer as he is actually it will be nice, but same bolt than yesterday for mobs will make this game less boring and unfair.
Back to top Go down
shika

PostSubject: Re: About the bolt of cleric.   About the bolt of cleric. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm

I think poeple must play cleric /sm for understand.

In Ca when we try get a chest, cruz need only stun us and kill the chest before stun end.
Farming Bd mob is impossible beacause so less damage and who can give us Bd gem ? you think really player from guild will give us a bd gem
and if they do it its only 1 per 2week or some thing like it.
I don't know where is the probleme if you up the Bolt vs mobs.
You said all time cleric is not maid for exp / farming / killing, that's ok but it's maid for what ? For buffing poeple and heal them waw it's super cool to play -.-'.
Look all other server like Dg pirate did you find a cleric or sm ? no you will never find them if it's not for alt char.
Don't make the game boring for us add us a better bolt vs mob, or this server will be same then other and it will have only ss/ champ and cruz.
And don't said this server have class balance, you only do a better thing for our alt buffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the bolt of cleric.   About the bolt of cleric. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the bolt of cleric.
Page 1 of 1